Considering the changes and developments that happening on a global level because of corona-virus (Covid-19), we would like to inform you that we follow the protocols of health and our rooms have been verified by the Ministry of Tourist with the sign of “Health First”.
Protocol of health:
- Maintaining the necessary distances by using special floor markings in the waiting areas. The common furniture in the reception areas have the required distance between of them.
- The reception provides antiseptic product, disposable masks and gloves.
- The public areas of the building disinfect on regular base, especially the high-risk objects (reception desk, cabinets, door handles etc.).
- The public areas and the rooms with internal view have natural ventilation and light via the central skylight that is open perimetrically at the top of the building.
- All the surfaces and the fabrics of the rooms are getting cleaned with steam-cleaners and disinfectants products by check-in and check-out.
- The card-keys disinfected after the check-out and before the check-in.
- The reception schedule modified and now is available from 09:00 to 16:00.
- In order to achieve the proper disinfection and ventilation of the room, check-in time is modified at 15:00 and check-out at 11:00.
- Sending invoice and receives by email is now available by informing the reception.
- Keeping personal files with contact details per guest (for the protection of the public health only) following the instructions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The reception provides Medical kit and information about health facilities around the area.
- Every day clean service and change of linen materials (towels, sheets etc.) are no longer available, only upon customer request from 09:00 to 14:00.
- The heating-cooling system is autonomous for each room.
- It is not allowed to enter non-residents in the rooms
Thank you for your attention. We wish you a pleasant and safe stay.